This 4 days private Ninh Binh – Pu Luong package from Hanoi is highlighted in Northern Vietnam. Immersing in the beautiful nature of Pu Luong with nice trekking through out the hill tribe ethnic villages, rice terraced fields, swimming in waterfall. Take a rowing boat ride on the river in Ninh Binh
Why you’ll love this highlight trip
- Must see places from Hanoi: Ninh Binh is famous of Tam Coc, Trang An, Van Long nature reserve, as Halong Bay on land
- A rowing boat trip paddling on peaceful river through out the caves, take a ride on bicycle off the countryside to explore this awesome rural Ninh Binh.
- Interact with so friendly farmers in their daily life
- A drive to Pu Luong is amazing nature surrounded by mountainous Northern Vietnam, dotted with rice terraced fields, less touristic places, immersing yourself in nature, visiting hill tribe ethnic group.
- You will stay in authentic Bangalow accommodation in Ninh Binh 1 night 1 night in Pu Luong and 1 night in Mai Chau
Is this 4 days Package private Tour right for you?
- Tailor made this trip suitable for your expectations, fully customizable private tour, on tour with local guides who know well the hidden gems of region adventure. Be with you like a friend, not a guest
- Design this 4 days package tour for any budgets, exclusive hire a tour guide, rent a private car with driver transfer Ninh Binh Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Local support 24/7 on the tour with locals, get insights of the authentic experience travel
- Tour start from and finish in Hanoi, other pickup locations, please advice
- Covered 3 major attractions of Mai Chau Pu Luong and Ninh Binh from Hanoi in one trip.
Itinerary of 4 days package tour
- Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau
- Day 02: Mai Chau – Pu Luong
- Day 03: Pu Luong – Ninh Binh
- Day 04: Trang An – Hanoi
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau
At 800 am, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel then we start out drive to Mai Chau. On the way, we will stop to visit Muong tribe and Thung Khe Pass to catch the entire amazing scene.
Arrive to Mai Chau at noon, we will have lunch at a local house and then we start to trek through terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the “Pom Coong” and “Na Phon” villages.
Back to your accommodation for some leisure before the evening, a special live dance and music performance will make your night lively.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Tour guide: English Speaking Guide
Day 02: Mai Chau – Pu Luong
After breakfast, at 830 am, our guide and driver will transfer you to Pu Luong – a “hidden gem” of North Central region of Vietnam. On the way, you will go through a breathtaking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley.
After around 2 driving hours, you will arrive at your accommodation – Pu Luong Retreat and have a delicious lunch there. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the bamboo river rafting with local boatman. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts. Arriving at scenic Tan Lap Bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Tour guide: English Speaking Guide
- Read more: Things to do in Pu Luong
Day 03: Pu Luong – Ninh Binh
Today, you will have early breakfast at Pu Luong Retreat. Then we start to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces.
Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. Your camera will not be able to sit still!
Continuing to the base of the valley, you weave between roads and farmland, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land.
Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot. Then you will be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for lunch. At 1200pm, you will check-out and say good bye to Pu Luong.
We move forward to Ninh Binh – “Halong on land”. After check-in at your hotel in Ninh Binh, you will have dinner at a local restaurant.
Evening is at leisure and overnight in Ninh Binh
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
Tour guide: English Speaking Guide.
- Read more: Things to do in Ninh Binh
Day 04: Trang An – Hanoi
around 800 AM, after your breakfast, you will be transferred directly to the boat pier upon arrival and get into a rowing boat to explore the picturesque waterways in Trang An ecological site.
Forested limestone mounts contrasting in emerald water, caves, lowland and rivers create a mysterious fairytale-like scene. We then visit a network of 11 caves with beautiful stalactites of all shapes and colors.
Finish the boat trip, we will have lunch at a local restaurant then we start to move back to Hanoi.
End of our service.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Tour guide: English Speaking Guide
Pricing of Ninh Binh Pu Luong Package 4 days
|$$$$||2 people||3-4 people||5-6 people||7-8 p|
|Mai Chau||Traditional stilt house Private bed||Mai Chau Sunset Boutique Deluxe||Mai Chau Ecolodge Deluxe|
|Pu Luong||Traditional stilt house Private bed||Pu Luong Retreat Valley view bungalow||Pu Luong Retreat Valley view Suite bungalow|
|Ninh Binh||The Vancouver Hotel Junior Double||Tam Coc Garden Deluxe rice field view||Esmeralda Resort Ninh Binh Deluxe room|
- Private transfer with air-conditioner
- Bottle of water and cold towel daily on the private transfer
- Regional English speaking guides
- Accommodation shared in the Double room with daily breakfasts
- Meals as indicated (without beverage)
- All entrance and sight-seeing fees
- Services charges and government tax
- Private bed (House on stilt) or Private room with ensuite bathroom (for Bungalow)
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- River rafting
- Welcome drink
- Traditional live dance and music performance in Mai Chau
- Travel insurances
- Vietnam Stamping Fee (USD 25 for single entry)
- Drink and meals not mention in the Inclusive column
- Personal tipping and gratuities
- International flight ticket
- Early check in & late check-out at all hotel
- Kayaking/Bicycle fee
- Compulsory dinner and peak season surcharges at hotel
- Other not mentioned
* Check in time: 02.00pm – Check out time: 12.00pm
* Special offer in Low Season from May 1st – Sept 30th is applied. Please contact us for more details.
* Price is based on minimum 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. Single supplement is surcharged when one person occupy one room.
More videos on Tony Vietnam Tours, pls visit on Youtube channel: Tony Tours Vietnam
Direct Contact Details
Hotline: + 84-97 33 22 309 and whatsApp/Viber: + 84 369 283 168
How To Book:
Just let us know more information about you & send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsApp: + 84 369 283 168
Questions About This 4 – Day Ninh Binh Pu Luong Trip?
Do you have any questions about traveling to Vietnam? Ask me anything in the comment section below. We’ll do our best to help!