Hanoi to Sapa transfer by a private car is the best way. From Hanoi airport to Sapa (Lao Cai) about Hanoi 320 km, and takes by car about 4.5 – 5 hours
Sa Pa is a town in the Hoàng Liên Son Mountains of northwestern Vietnam. A popular trekking base, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley, and is near the 3,143m-tall Phang Xi Pang peak, which is climbable via a steep, multiday guided walk. Hill tribes, such as the Hmong, Tay and Dao, make up much of the town’s local population.
Read more: Sapa Tours from Hanoi Guide
|Car type||1 way||2 days 1 night|
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi is the largest in the north of the country. It is 35 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is approximately 45 minutes (1hour in peak times) There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels or destinations.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.
Recommended Tour: Sapa Tour from Hanoi 3 Days
How to Book and enquiry
- date of travel
- how many people and luggage
- pick up location
- drop off location
- itinerary of length trip
Direct booking and contact
Hanoi car Hire office: 102 C1 – Nghia Tan str, Hanoi
Phone/WhatsApp : + 84 369 283 168