If you have a very short stop in the North Vietnam, I recommend a private 4 Days Halong Bay Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi is the best must see places to offer. Visit its most attractive nature world heritage – Halong Bay, then stroll around to enjoy the rural landscape and ancient relics of Ninh Binh. This itinerary is perfect for things to do in Hanoi for 4 days.
Why you’ll love Halong Bay Ninh Binh Tour 4 Days from Hanoi
- Get back to the past as you tour around the capital of Vietnam: drive through the French quarter, riding the cyclo on Hanoi Old Quarter’s 36 streets and enjoy Vietnamese traditional music
- Cruising around the World Heritage Halong Bay to see thousands of sculpted limestone and islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons
- Boat ride to Tam Coc and admire tranquil rural landscapes in Ninh Binh
Is this 4 days private Tour right for you?
- Tailor made this trip suitable for your expectations, fully customizable private tour, on tour with local guides who know well the hidden gems of region adventure. Be with you like a friend, not a guest
- Design this 4 day journey for any budgets, exclusive hire a tour guide, rent a private car with driver transfer
- Local support 24/7 on the tour with locals, get insights of the authentic experience travel
- Tour start from and finish in Hanoi, other pickup locations, please advice
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi, half day city tour
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai airport, our tour guide will be waiting for you at the entrance of security area hanging a board with your name on. Get on your private car to center of Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel and relax.
Please note that checking in time is 2.00pm.
– Afternoon, we start the tour with a visit to the Temple of Literature, the first University of Vietnam, and the Vietnam woman museum or Fine Arts Museum.
– Enjoy a cyclo tour around Hanoi Old Quarter which is considered the central and the soul of the city.
– End the tour with a show of Water Puppetry, a unique stage art created by the Vietnamese peasants.
Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: All museums closed on Monday. Alternatives will be recommended accordingly.
Overnight in Hanoi
Read more: What to do in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – cruising in Halong bay
Around 7.45am – 8.15am, you will take a shuttle bus Halong Bay, a World Heritage with thousands of limestone and dolomite island and islets.
– Stop on the way to visit Hai Duong “Green mung bean cake town”, or the Ceramic town at Dong Trieu.
– Upon arrival in Halong, to be welcomed aboard and begin the cruise into the bay. Located in the Gulf of Tonkin, Halong Bay is one of the world’s outstanding natural wonders, resembling a geographic work of art with thousands of limestone islets soaring dramatically from the clear emerald waters. This densely concentrated zone of karts islands, world famous for its spectacular scenery of grottoes and caves, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On this tour, witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the decks of the cruise, complete with bat-winged sails. Gliding through the gin-clear waters of the bay, absorb one of the most magnificent natural splendors of the Far East. See tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches and peaceful coves.
You will stop to visit a floating village in the Bay.
Overnight in a private cabin on board in Halong Bay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
In the morning, you keep spending your time on cruise. A Taichi
class in the early morning will help you charging energy for a new day.
– Enjoy sunrise on the sea with breakfast in a beautiful restaurant: Halong Bay.
– You will visit a cave, then, check out your cabin while cruising back to the harbor.
– Your shuttle bus drive you back to Hanoi.
– At about 4.30pm, arrive in Hanoi, check in your hotel.
– The left time of the day, you can relax at leisure at your hotel or discover the Old Quarter by yourself.
Overnight in Hanoi
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 4: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi – Departure
Ninh Binh is just 2 hours’ drive south of Hanoi yet feels a world away from the busy capital. This is an area famous for its dramatic landscapes – rice paddies and waterways between limestone peaks.
– This morning you will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the beautiful area of Ninh Binh often described as Halong Bay on land.
– In Ninh Binh you will visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu where you will visit Dinh and Le temples. This scenic temple is dedicated to founder of the once-impressive citadel it sits within called Ding Tien Hoang. The small 17th century gardens are beautifully shaded, a delightful respite from the heat of the day, and feel very authentic. All around are the limestone karsts, and a similar temple is just down the road.
– After lunch, you also take a paddle boat ride through the beautiful karts limestone fringed waterways of Tam Coc, means 3 caves. On the boat you will venture through water caves, seeing alive activities of local on the banks of river, goats eating grass on lime-stone mountain… This trip allows for amazing photographic opportunities in a unique Vietnam landscape, a world away from Vietnam’s frantic cities.
Drive back to Hanoi at about 5.30pm.
Depends on your flight time, you will collect your luggage for transfer to airport for your flight to next destination.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Farewell Hanoi. Trip ends.
Read more: things to do in Ninh Binh
Price of Halong bay Ninh Binh tour 4 days
- This tour is fully customizable private tour, please enquire the quotation based on your group number
- Price shall be reasonable for any budgets on the time of booking, please advice date of traveling
- + 3 nights at centrally located & well selected Comfort hotels (3 star-hotel).
- (Superior (4 star-hotel), Luxury (5- star hotel), High-end (best of the best hotel) properties are also available upon request]
- + 3 breakfast and 2 lunches
- + Entrance fee and sightseeing fee as listed in the itinerary
- + Experienced Certified English speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
- + All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- + Boat trip in Halong bay and in Tam Coc cave (Ninh Binh)
- + Local taxes & Service charge
– Visa stamp fee (required upon arrival)
– All drink and meals do not listed in itinerary.
– Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
– Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
– Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
Service Details of 4 days Halong Bay Ninh Binh Tour
immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique
local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and
free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you
have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Tourguidevietnam.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Tourguidevietnam.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Direct Contact Details
Hotline: + 84-97 33 22 309 and whatsApp/Viber: + 84 369 283 168
How To Book:
Just let us know more information about you & send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsApp: + 84 369 283 168
More videos on Tony Vietnam Tours, pls visit on Youtube channel: Tony Tours Vietnam
1. Full Name:
2. How many People (Adult & Child):
3. Date of Tour:
4. Tour’s Name: