Sapa Easy Trekking – 2 days / 3 nights
What to expect?
Sapa Easy Trekking is great tour for all guests with interesting sight seeing and highland scape. Trekking and visiting ethnic minorities are main parts in this tour. Let’s explore and experience with our trip.
- Visiting Muong Hoa valley and many villages in Sapa: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat, and Sin Chai – the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain.
- Giving you a worth chance to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom.
- Staying in hotel with mountain view (homestay option is available)
Day 1: Hanoi city – Lao Cai province (night train)
We will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 7.30 pm and transfer you to Hanoi train station for the overnight train to Lao Cai province. Experience the romantic overnight train travel.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B, L)
Arrive at Lao Cai’s train station at 6.00 am. We will take 1-hour car ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa town you have your breakfast and freshen up before the trip. Starting with 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. And then continuing with 3km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong people. Lunch at a local house, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Giay minority people. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscape on the way. Get back to Sapa town by jeep or motorbike.
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Lao Cai Station (B, L)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 3 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain – “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way by a jeep to return to Sapa. In late afternoon we will transfer you back to Lao Cai station to take the overnight train to Hanoi. You will be arriving in Hanoi at 5.30 am next day.
- Pick-up and transfer by air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the program.
- Return overnight train tickets in 4-berth cabin (A/C wooden soft sleeper). If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us.
- Twin /double sharing room at hotel in Sapa.
- Travel in an appropriate A/C vehicle and/or a jeep with an experienced safe driver.
- Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Local English speaking guide (other language guide is upon your request).
- Entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
Creating Unique Touring Experiences
We understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. We are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Vietnam tour to your individual specifications
Direct Contact Details
Hotline: + 84-97 33 22 309 and whatsApp/Viber: + 84 369 283 168
How To Book:
Just let us know more information about you & send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsApp: + 84 369 283 168
Keep in touch: https://www.facebook.com/tonyvietnamadventures/
1. Full Name:
2. How many People (Adult & Child):
3. Date of Tour:
4. Tour’s Name: