Ba Be Lake is the unique natural landscape of Bac Kan province and was recorgnized by UNESCO as one of twenty most beautiful drinkable water lake in the world. Ban Gioc waterfall is considered as the border of China & Vietnam, situate in Cao Bang province, this is the second biggest waterfall that lies on a border of two nations.
Program in brief Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake – Puong Cave – Pac NgoiVillage Day 2: Ba Be Lake – Ban Gioc Waterfalls – Nguom Ngao Cave Day 3: Cao Bang – Pac Bo Cave – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake – Puong Cave – Pac Ngoi Village (- / Lunch / Dinner)
06h30: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, departure for
Bac Can province via Thai Nguyen. On the way, stop to visit Duom temple
located 24km north-west from Thai Nguyen town, is a temple of the Tay
people that was built under Ly dynasty.
– 11h30: Lunch at Cho Ra (Bac Can).
Boarding on a boat at Buoc Lom harbor, start a boat trip on the Nang
river to Ba Be Lake. Stop at Puong Cave andAn Ma temple.
– 16h00: Disembark at Bac Ngoiharbor. Check in room of a stilt house of the Tay in Pac Ngoi village located around Ba Be Lake.
– 18:30: Dinner.Then you can listen folk songs performed by the Tay craftsmen
(on request with additional expense). Night at homestay in Pac Ngoi.
Day 2: Ba Be Lake – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Nguom Ngao Cave (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
– 07:00: After breakfast, departure for Ban Gioc Waterfall in Cao Bang.
11:30: Arrival at Ban Gioc waterfall. This is the world’s fourth
largest waterfall in waterfalls on a border between nations and the
biggest natural waterfall in Southeast Asia
Take pictures to save the beautiful memories of this wonderful waterfall. Lunch in Ban Gioc.
– 15:00: Return to Cao Bang. On the way back, visit Nguom Ngao cave: located 3km from
Ban Gioc waterfall, lying in a limestone mountain range.
– 5.30 pm: Arrive at Cao Bang. Check in hotel. Overnight in Cao Bang.
Day 3: Cao Bang – Pac Bo Cave – Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch / -)
07:00: After breakfast, go to Pac Bo, visitPac Bo Historical Sites with
Coc Bocave, Lenin creek, Karl Marx mountain. Pac Bo is located60km from
Cao Bang city and 3km from Chinese border. Here you see Coc Bo cave,
where Ho Chi Minh stayed about 4 years after 30-year journey around the
– 11:30: Have lunch. Back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 18:30.
Direct Contact Details
Hotline: + 84-97 33 22 309 and whatsApp/Viber: + 84 369 283 168
How To Book:
Just let us know more information about you & send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsApp: + 84 369 283 168